Hello! The past month was busy working on the CDO Proposal and shipping resources for the upcoming transition. Our update:
- Conducted our internal sprint for prototyping org models. We narrowed down to 3 models and had 1:1 sessions with 7 Contributors for feedback.
- Published and presented the CDO Org Design Proposal to contributors
- Contributor Tax/Financial Planning Q&A
- Regulatory Overview Sessions (led by @ange)
- Core Dev Org Tooling Comparison Matrix w/ DAO Tooling & Services Archive and Town Halls with Falcon, Skyline Digital, and Accountable (led by @Shelb_ee)
Important Deliverable Deadlines (Bold to signify actions from Core Teams):
- November 28-Dec 5th: Sprint on prototyping org models.
- December 5-19th: Turning prototypes into on a Proposal for V2 of Core Development Org model.
- January 4, 2023: Update on the monthly Community Call.
- January 9, 2023: Hosting a town hall to present and walk through a complete Core Development Org proposal (before it goes to governance) to Core Teams. It includes distribution of core responsibilities currently not covered by core development work, which includes collecting, reviewing, prioritizing, and distributing budget of Core Teams, onboarding and offboarding of Core Teams, interactions with governance, and maintaining Org-wide vision, objectives, and technical development philosophies. We will be working with Core Teams to gather feedback.
- January 9-20th: Collecting feedback from Core Contributors to incorporate into proposal.
- February 1: Kickstarting Steering Committee Member nomination election and process.
- February 16, 2023: We are planning to submit the Core Development Org proposal to RadicleDAO governance to formalize the creation of the Core Development Org, including a org purpose with 2023 vision & objectives, high level org structure, roles, and total annual budget requested.
- March 16, 2023: If the proposal is approved by governance, Core Development Org should receive budgets to distribute to Core Teams.
What we’re currently working on:
- CDO Handbook outlining the org structure, processes, roles, and provide helpful resources.
- Technical process & deployment of CDO governance (non-tokenized)
- Working with Foundation Council to gather list of Core Teams, their proposals, and budgets to submit with proposal
- Steering Committee Member nomination election and process
- Clarity around Operations Core Team (led by @Ange & @Sally)
- Gathering service providers contracts for review (led by @Ange & @Shelb_ee)