Radicle Upstream is looking for a freelance product owner.
- You work with the team and key stakeholders to define product vision, key features and roadmap.
- You are an advocate for users within the team and make sure the team delivers value for users effectively.
- You capture and communicate high-level vision, roadmap and key decisions for the product to the greater team and community.
- When difficult decision points arise related to key features or technical challenges in the product, highlight the issue, gather input from all team members, document available options and work with the team to achieve consensus on the best solution. Then ensure the team and community are clear on the direction we’re taking.
- You might also contribute to the codebase or UX/UI design if your skillset is broader than just product ownership. We’re open to broadly skilled individuals!
We’re composed of 4 core team members, 2 engineers and 2 designers, and everyone in the team codes. We are all contracting for the Radicle Foundation with whom we set our yearly goals and check in on progress monthly. Other than that we are entirely self directed. We work as a team, making decisions together but all have our core areas which we drive individually. We work fully remote and with absolute flexibility.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.