Please see below insights on Monthly Financial Report for June, 2023.
You can view the report here
We expect to continue issuing these reports monthly - and to improve on them so that they will provide more value to the Orgs and the broader community.
Highlighted Contents and Notes for the Report:
- Slide 2 - The majority of the decrease month over month is due to Foundation Org no longer including Drips expenses as well as some of the heightened operating expenses required for transitioning engineering and product work out of the Foundation.
- Slide 3 - Month over month changes for each org listed below (for further information about May’s expenses, please refer to the May 2023 Report):
Governance: May included one time travel expenses
Marketing: June includes $45k of sponsorship expenses related to ETHCC
Ops: May included $126k one time legal expenses
- Slide 5 - This slide is new, it is showing the total expenses (Actuals) per month against the budget set for that month, which was included in the Org proposals approved via Radworks governance.
- Slide 9 - Foundation Org will no longer be supporting Radicle from July.
- Slide 12 - Grants Org included outbound RAD token in June, shown in yellow.