[Discussion][RGP-20] - Grants Org Proposal 2024 - V2

It seems that this discussion has highlighted the need & desire for the establishment of a better / more consistent way to measure “value” of contributions - certainly within Radicle, but also ideally across Radworks. I believe this will be a longer discussion and will require more time to find a path forward here, but is definitely something we can try to prioritize through 2024. I suggest we start a thread on the forum to share ideas and ways to figure out what plan makes the most sense.

One comment I will share regarding measuring the “value” of contributions from @yorgos’ team specifically: As they are focused on developing tools and integrations that will make onboarding to Radicle a lot easier/more attractive, it will be easier to assess the value of the contributions once Radicle 1.0 launches and more folks try to play around with it. I think it would be smart to plan some sort of feedback process into the Radicle 1.0 launch to really try to capture and measure how valuable these contributions are to users who are trying out 1.0. This seems like a simple way to start measuring value here.

4 Likes