We have been using Patches for our own development for over a month now and while we already see possible ways of improving this feature, we’d still like to get some feedback from new users.
If you’d like to help us out, have a go at submitting a Patch through Upstream and leave feedback on how it went as a comment on this post.
We tagged a couple of easier, low-effort issues with the good-first-issue tag.
If you’re a more seasoned dev with some spare time, we also need help fixing bugs and implementing more elaborate features.
- Session HTTP API endpoint accessible without auth token
- Commit history of closed patches is confusing
- Improve tactile button animation
- Fix tooltip positioning when ancestor has transform property
- App reloads after startup in dev mode
These are merely suggestions, if you already have an idea for a Patch, just go for it.
Looking forward to your contributions!