Links to Radicle Projects : Updated Information (Banner needs update)

The Banner I see landing on community.radworks.org has outdated information.*

For Nezteb or anyone else seeking contact in the near future, I will share what I tried to findout. :grinning:

First thing is that Radicle is currently ā€œevolvingā€ and several distinct groups have been identified, which all used to fall under the same Radicle name. See:

So, I think:

Anyone with newer or better information should please reply below so there is a single place people can look, and also hopefully clear and correct information could be placed in an obvious public facing place. Thanks and good luck! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

*It would be very helpful to have this information be updated to reflect the current realities and particularly contact points for various aspects of the Radicle ecosystem, as far as they are known, so that new users, interested parties, etc can quickly chase their interest or find the right link to connect with the right community. These are the specific misinformations as of today:

• Github - Issues Ā· radicle-dev/radicle-upstream Ā· GitHub has been archived by the owner on Aug 1, 2022. It is now read-only.
  • Docs - https://docs.radicle.xyz/ "Site Not Found Looks like youā€™ve followed a broken link or entered a URL that doesnā€™t exist on Netlify. "
  • Matrix - matrix.community.radworks.org doesnā€™t seem to work at all.
  • Thereā€™s outdated information in the ā€˜Supportā€™ subtopic description on the landing page as well.
  • I didnā€™t test any Discord links because they use anti-privacy ā€œfeatures.ā€ :rotating_light: :oncoming_police_car: :person_playing_water_polo: :police_car:
1 Like

Indeed, youā€™re correct, much is about to change in these parts! Itā€™s taking a bit longer than I initially thought it would for this all to come together, but itā€™s happening!

Really appreciate you taking the time to point all these outā€¦ weā€™ll be sure to reference this as we instantiate the changes to make sure weā€™ve got our bases covered!