I’m excited to provide an update from the Drips team for March 2022. Lots of awesome things happening:
- Multi-token is close to being ready for testing.
- Lots of work on Identity, both on the UX side and at the protocol level.
- New changes are in test that allow any user to set up a Community, even if they don’t want to issue Membership NFTs or raise funds.
- We’ve agreed on a technical design for a new user identity model for the protocol, which will allow a lot more flexibility for “apps” and other tools like Workstreams which are building on Drips.
Gitcoin ecosystem round
- Radicle is participating in the current (13th) Gitcoin ecosystem round.
- Participants can receive funds for setting up splits of at least 25% to other Gitcoin grant recipients.
- PrimeDAO is moving forward with building on Drips for their Proposal Inverter tool for DAO collaboration.
- The Drips team and Growth teams are continuing to talk with Wonderverse and Station about using Drips for their DAO tooling solutions.
- Members of the Drips team spoke with with the Catalog and Roll teams in the last week.
- We have lined up TrailOfBits to do a full audit this summer.
- Starting with a light audit by an individual security auditor in about 6 weeks, once the new identity changes and multi-token are live.