Hi everyone Here’s our update for June :
Here’s what we’ve gotten up to this past month:
- Successfully hosted two events with Growth team for NFT NYC Was greating meeting our new emerging Dev Rel team (Luke, Mf, Maddy, Cami) and seeing @nas and @matto again.
- It’s looking like the Paris Contributor Offsite will be on Tuesday, July 19th. If you are planning on coming and haven’t booked travel, definitely do so! Reach out to Sally and I with any questions.
@ange @louiegrey and I did a debrief on our contributor interviews and outlined next steps Org Design Workstream: Contributor Interview Reflections and Next Steps - #2 by shelb_ee
We plan to present & discuss the first stab at our org design proposal at the Paris Contributor offsite
- @shelb_ee — to help continue to answer the guiding questions in the Re-evaluation of the RadicleDAO stack post, I wanted to provide a clearer breakdown of DAO tooling needs based on some of the issues mentioned in my previous post, along with new considerations that have developed from further discussion with community members. An updated post with a DAO tooling map will be out in the coming days.
- @ange @lftherios and I kicked off the Distribution of Ownership Workstream. Please read the post for an outline of next steps!
- @bordumb and I will be kicking off this workstream in a public brainstorming session on Friday, July 1st at 3pm CET. Add it to your cal.
- We’re still hiring for a Comms Manager and Community & Events Coordinator . Generally, we want to bring some in some more community vibes (virtual & in-person), so please share through your networks!
That’s all for this month! Stay Radicle!