- Remember that there will be NO December proposal cycle due to conflicts with the holiday season. We will resume the usual governance cycles starting in January 2024.
Recent Proposals: 2024 Org Proposals
- [RGP-18] Radicle Org Proposal 2024: This proposal PASSED✅ with 4.78M $RAD in support of the proposal. The Radicle Org has secured community approval for its 2024 strategy and funding for the coming year. See final results here.
- [RGP-19] Drips Org Proposal 2024: This proposal has PASSED✅ with 4.52M $RAD in support of the proposal. The Drips Org has secured community approval for its 2024 strategy and funding for the coming year. See final results here.
- [RGP-20] Grants Org Proposal 2024: This proposal failed to reach quorum with only 152k $RAD in support of the proposal. It will be resubmitted addressing the concerns from the community for review in the next proposal cycle (January 2024). Be prepared to review and vote on this proposal in January!
- [RGP-21] Foundation Org Proposal 2024: This proposal has PASSED✅ with 4.78M $RAD in support of the proposal. The Foundation Org has secured community approval for its 2024 strategy and funding for the coming year. See final results here.
- We survived the 2024 Org Proposal process! This was a really intense cycle given the complexity of the Org proposals, and we have a lot of takeaways and learnings we are working on documenting for next year. If you have any thoughts or feedback you would like to share, feel free to comment below or should us a message in the #governance channel on Discord.
- The in-depth Voting Analysis project is finally underway with the GovAlpha team! Results will include an assessment of voting and delegation trends, attack threat analysis, and updated graphics showing updated token allocation & supply. The resulting data and resources will be crucial for better transparency and security. We plan to have results posted by end of January, so keep an eye out for that!
- Shelby is working on collecting feedback from different stakeholders on the governance process, resources and facilitation over the last year. This information will help inform how the Governance Committee can improve the overall governance experience going forward. If you have feedback you would like to share on anything relating to governance, please drop a note in the #governance channel on Discord or reach out to Shelby directly on Discord (@shelb_ee)!
- We are planning discussions with the Ops and Strategy Committees to discuss how our objectives for 2024 align and where we can work together over the coming year.
- Abbey and I are both planning to take some time off between Christmas and the New Year, so please be patient with us responding to questions or requests. We will get back to you as soon as possible in the new year!
Wishing everyone who celebrates a happy and healthy holiday season!
Stay rad(works)! - Shelby & Abbey