[DISCUSSION] Should the remaining RAD balances from the LBP event be distributed amongst LBP contributors?

I 100% don’t agree one year locking。 It‘s only benefits to the people who bought the token with $1.5. The guys’ tokens will be be release in half year later. Then, the price of Rad will become very low. our token distubution will means nothing.

Well that’s your opinion so I respect it but if we let people to just freely earn the distribution without locking, price may sky fall. Maybe we could do something like two step vesting or something then? Half in 6 mo full in 1 year (or maybe shorter). Any ideas around that?

1 Like

I agree with this decision

Yeah I agree with only rewarding those that didn’t sell off afterwards. It sux for me thou coz it looked like everyone was selling off and I don’t have that much money so I was worried I was going to lose $ but I bought back in a day later at a loss coz I really believe in the project and kicking myself over the panic sell. I’m happy with whatever is best for the rad community.

I participated in the LBP and I’m against this proposal:

• It sends a bad signal to anyone who invested after the LBP as the value of the RAD token decreases
  • As per the initial blog post, these funds where allocated to bootstrap liquidity, so I believe the remaining balance must be used for that purpose (see for example this discussion to add liquidity on various exchanges), this would be much more useful than an airdrop.
1 Like

I respect your opinion but mine is against your thought and 100% supportive of the proposal. The majority of the LBP participants who still hold the tokens are likely ones who believe in the project and would like to contribute from various perspectives (for me as a Seeder and feature dev potentially). This proposal is about to make the community more decentralized (meaning to become truly DAO). Currently early supporters and investors hold the majority of the votes and are more centralized. But if we can have more bright talents tightly participated in the community, growth of the project will look more exponential. Also adding liquidity of various exchanges at this point is just a really bad idea. I see there are a lot more features to add in the product to be the mainstream code collaboration platform and we should first make tighter community with bright talents, not bunch more speculators.

2 Likes

Governance Vote is coming ?

2 Likes

Exactly, as someone who joined a week ago, seeing all the community members acting like greedy rats is a massive turn off. Just burn whatever was not bought from the sale, very simple. Whole community benefits equally.

1 Like

I vote to burn off whatever was not sold. Just because LBP’s decided to buy at a price, does not entitle them to free money. Since the whole purpose of that 3.75% was for a sale, the unused portion should be burned so the whole community benefits. Anything else would cause splits in the community and would not be healthy.

1 Like